Halloween was a blast this year. Abby was a year older and was able to do more than just stand there. She carried her treat bucket around and asked for treats. I found out quickly that her favorite candy is the Kit-Kat bar. She helped me carve pumpkins, decorate the house, and even came to the school to be in the costume parade. Ned handed out candy in his scary mask as usual. He also scared the Trick-or-Treaters as usual. We ate our traditional dinner of Grandma's chili, doughnuts and apple cider. The funniest part of the holiday was Abby learning to say, "Buzzzzzz" and shake her head. She got totally into character for the day. We had a great Halloween!
4 comments:
Abby looks so cute in her halloween costume. She has pretty good taste in candy! How could anyone not like Kit Kat!
I'm glad to see that Ned has kept his scary mask. Lily now looks forward to it every year as silly halloween fun. Abby looks adorable! That's so funny that she totally got into character.
I LOVE IT! She's the cutest bee I've ever seen! BZZZZ
Also, thanks for the fun last night--I didn't even get to say Thank you or good bye properly :).
2 Days
Ned's costume really is scary! but I'm loving the queen and baby bee!
Post a Comment