The bottom line is that I had to say good-bye to the first car that I ever purchased. When Ned drove it away, Abby cried because her Daddy left and I cried because my little blue Mazda Protege left. It was sad. I will say that I don't miss the Mazda in the snow, that car was terrible in the snow.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Bye, Bye Mazda...
So much happened to our little family in the month of December. I didn't take time to blog it all because I couldn't keep up with it. I decided that I will just add little tidbits here and there. This little tidbit is about saying good-bye to my first car. When Ned got his new job (oh yea, that is another blog entry for later) he needed a car that was 4-wheel drive and actually reliable. Considering the company is going to pay for the car payment, insurance, maintenance and whatever else the car needs, he decided on a 2008 Dodge Dakota. It is a great truck. I like to drive it. I almost didn't get added to the insurance because, as Ned put it, "Your driving record speaks for its self." I guess once you hit a pole in a parking lot, you are labeled a "bad driver". Whatever.
Ned and Abby standing by the new truck. This is the best picture I could get of the truck with all the snow.
The bottom line is that I had to say good-bye to the first car that I ever purchased. When Ned drove it away, Abby cried because her Daddy left and I cried because my little blue Mazda Protege left. It was sad. I will say that I don't miss the Mazda in the snow, that car was terrible in the snow.
This is the Mazda that went away. I couldn't believe that Ned drove my car to Idaho Falls and left it there.
The bottom line is that I had to say good-bye to the first car that I ever purchased. When Ned drove it away, Abby cried because her Daddy left and I cried because my little blue Mazda Protege left. It was sad. I will say that I don't miss the Mazda in the snow, that car was terrible in the snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that truck looks serious!!
Post a Comment