This is my new Ford Edge that Ned surprised me with! I have been wanting one of these for the longest time. Ned brought this home yesterday evening in lieu of my Mother's Day gift! I'll take it! He was trying to get the deal done last week so that he could bring it to me the Saturday before Mother's Day, but it didn't work out. I was mad for days about Mother's Day (not because I didn't get a car, but because I didn't get much else) and Ned didn't care because he knew that this was in the works. That is either really sneaky or mean...but hey it got me a a new vehicle. This thing has SO MUCH MORE ROOM than the Liberty did. This thing is also equipped with Microsoft Sync. That is the technology that will play your iPod by saying, "Play artist Black Eyed Peas," and then all the Black Eyed Peas songs cue up. I spent most of last night driving around with my mom and my sister telling the sync to do things. It's so awesome! I love, love, love this car! I love, love, love Ned for getting me this nice gift!
Love you honey!
Love you honey!
2 comments:
Holy cow Mel! Can we say spoiled? haha Enjoy it!
WOOHOO!
Love it!
Post a Comment