June 28, 2010:
"Well we took our study time during the world cup but we sure knew when it was over.. it's seriously crazy!!!!! gunshots, fireworks, horns honking (people yelling mean things at us cause we lost) haha.. during the game.. I could walk down the middle of the main street without seeing a SINGLE person.. after.. I'm pretty sure every single person was in the streets."More from today:
"The baptism was on Saturday, and it took up all but the last part of our day. We went in the morning to set up the font...well it had holes in it...we started filling it up and then went and did some contacts. We came back and the whole floor of the church was soaked (one advantage of all the churches being tile here). The baptism went really good! I baptized him and I didn´t mess up!! He was so happy I loved it. After the baptism it was time to drain the font...bucket...by bucket...well it was a good memory... that I better have a lot more of!!! We mopped up the floor since it was all wet again, took down the font and cleaned the church."
No comments:
Post a Comment