So, all of you happy people who read this blog, push that "FOLLOW" button on your right! Push it, push it....
Alright, on to what you came here to read:
July 6, 2010:

"I got my packages this week!! it was so nice to get them!!! the Mary stickers worked! All of the Elders said they were gonna tell their parents to do the same haha....We had a little birthday party today with my packages!! so that was fun!"
July 12, 2010:
"It is officially winter down here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The wind has begin to blow a lot, and on clear nights it is really cold the next morning! (This) just means I need to put on another layer haha. We had to stop riding our bikes and begin walking because it was blowing so hard!"
"We taught a guy yesterday who said he was willing to listen but was Catholic. At the end of the lesson we asked him if he would pray to know if these things were true. He said, "no." Why? he said that he was only going to listen to us, and then we said, "Well will you pray to know that God is there and he loves you?" No. There was nothing we could do to change his mind, but we did pray before we left him. He wouldn't say amen or anything, but it made me realize how grateful I am to know that I have a Loving Father in Heaven that I can pray to always and know that he loves me and will always answer my prayers. This week was great!! "
That picture of Nathan is one he took today. He looks....thoughtful.

1 comment:
Happy Birthday!1 I love reading the letters right all with you guys :)
Post a Comment