Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Abby Goes to Preschool

Today Abby went to preschool!  She was so excited to go see Ms. Jill.  When we were leaving for the school she said, "Is Ms. Jill waiting for me?"  Before we go anywhere I talk to Abby about the rules, what I expect and a whole host of other things that are more for my piece of mind than her behavior.  In the middle of this particular set of instructions Abby said, "Mom, don't worry I'll be a good girl."  When we arrived we spotted a little girl named Ellie that Abby met at the Back to School Day.  Abby said, "There is Ellie that girl I already know."  

When I picked her up, she said that they sang a song about a snake, read Dinosaurs Go to School, and made a foam visor.  She then started playing school and repeating word for word what Ms. Jill said.  Such as, "Okay, it's time to sit on the carpet.  April, you sit right here.  Now listen while I am talking.  Now we will make a necklace.  Johnny sit down.  Where's Donna and Johnny?  It's the first day of preschool!"  She may just be following in her mom's footsteps!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute! She's getting so big

Erika Wilder said...

Can't believe she's so big! Love your posts. You are awesome to keep up like you do! Way to go! Also, I still have your gift for Zoey. I'm a loser. I will get it to you!!

Ainsley said...

She looks so cute! Good job, Mom!!

Ty and Zara Franklin said...

Way a sweetie pie! Glad she loves school!

wallis said...

Love her outfit too! She is FANTASTIC! I love that she remembers so much!

Janiel said...

OH man- Time flies by - she is getting so big!! She is so darn cute too ;)