As I was not working this holiday season, I have had time to bake, cook and locate random recipes. This didn't seem like such a big deal until I started making the list. The list is really quite long. Making the list even longer are a bunch of recipes that contain half and half. Because of an Activity Days project I had 3 quarts of half and half that I didn't want to waste so I went on the hunt for recipes. Thanks to those who sent ideas via Facebook. I am going to compile the list mostly for posterity sake and so that next year I can either avoid this, or top it. I can't decide which right now. And here it is in no particular order:
- 4 batches of Grandma's rolls (2 regular, 2 orange)
- 1 9 X 13 pan of cranberries
- 1 cheese ball (really good!)
- 1 Chinese Salad
- 2 batches of Alfredo sauce
- 2 pots of tomato soup
- 1 CrockPot of rice pudding
- 1 breakfast pizza
- 2 recipes of gingerbread cookies (one crashed and burned and one worked)
- 8 recipes worth of Royal Icing.
- Afton Brown French toast (has half and half, honey and some other delicious stuff in it)
- 2 German pancakes
- Baked potato topper

This list is as complete as I can get it. It's even more awful than I thought. I can actually feel my pants getting tighter as I relive it. All of it was so good though!
These are my gingerbread men dipped in chocolate. I burned the first bit of chocolate and then the second worked. I stole this idea from my friend Ainsley. Stole it....thanks Ainsley!
5 comments:
Those look yummy. I should have come to your house for Christmas. I've developed a new appreciation for food since eating for two (especially when the morning sickness died down a little).
Talk about ambitious!
you should post those recipes. i'll email my compilation of your others that have been on the right! you are a fantastc cook. glad you took a photo of those cute boys.
Cute cookies!
I agree with wallis that you should post those recipes..Those little gingerbread men look yummy!!
Post a Comment