I did it! I went back to school to start organizing the crazy mess that is my life as a teacher! Kill me now! If my mess wasn't enough, I am job sharing with another teacher that has taught for 38 years. This sweet woman has brought more stuff than you can shake a stick at. It's quite a sight. I had three teachers and a custodian follow me to my room to call 9-1-1 when I passed out at the sight. She is wonderful and I only want to teach half a day so the temporary mess isn't going to bother me - I think. Okay, I'll work on it.
Abby loves the water and has spent her fair share of time in some type of pool. Her favorite seems to be the five dollar blow up one in our backyard. I'm sure that because she can wade in it and not have to put her head under it's the best. She has so much fun, and we are glad to get her outside and doing something in the hot, sweltering fresh air.
I have been doing a lot of reading, trying to get all that I can in before school starts. I like everyone in the world, finished the new Stephanie Meyer book, "Breaking Dawn". It is part of the Twilight Saga and I have had my fair share of discussions on the subject, but overall I must say that it was an entertaining thing to read. I am looking for another series to read, if you have any suggestions, let me know.
1 comment:
I'm totally bummed that I missed my sister's shower and also her wedding. I feel like a shmo, but what can you do.
I've only read the first vampire book, it wasn't too bad, I think I finished in an afternoon. Should I read the rest? If you want an okay series (meaning thirteen books, seven of which are not so good) let me know. You kind of have to be a fantasy geek though.
Post a Comment