We are in Tulsa, Oklahoma! I suppose the classic line from the musical tells it all, except for the heat and humidity in stead of the wind. At least it's not rain.
It's just like in the FRIENDS episodes where Chandler has to work in Tulsa. Well, almost except without the smoking multiple packs of cigarettes, getting hit on by a ham stealing employee, and the shark thing (you'd have to watch it). It's been a great trip so far and tomorrow we are heading to Oklahoma City. As Monica says it, "We'll have a little second honeymoon at the Tulsa Ramada." That's not quite the same either because we are at the Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa South. Close enough though.

2 comments:
The Mustang looks like fun.
How fun! Enjoy it! I cancelled my fb account. I spent too much time on it when I should have been spending time with my family.
Post a Comment