On Sunday, we had to remove Abby from sacrament meeting multiple times for talking. Not for crying or running, but talking. She sang "Ring Around the Rosies" multiple times and many choruses of various Disney songs. She told people around us that they were, "so beautiful", and then she started recounting an episode of Wonder Pets. Ned took her out once, and then I did at the end. Once I got her in the hall she grabbed my ears and said, "I get your ears like a elephant." She then folded my ears over and pulled on my earrings. Ouch! She talked to everyone in the hall, complimented their dresses and told them to be quiet - go figure. I know that I deserve a child that talks non-stop, but this was crazy! 
Doesn't she look innocent? How could such a sweet thing create such a disturbance?
7 comments:
I just love her- such a sweetheart. And yes, you and I both deserve children who talk non-stop :)
Haha she is so cute. Definately her mother's child though!!
Hahahahahahha
Hey at least it was nice things coming out of her mouth.
I am still giggling over your comment.
I wonder where she gets all the talking from? Hmmmm.
She's adorable. She reminds me of my talkative nearly two year old.
I still am wondering why you are suprised that she is a talker? Love Abby Sue she is great!
That is so funny. At least she was being good, I guess. Ruby is a talker too and a singer.
Post a Comment