Friday, July 31, 2009
Countdown Complete....
Check out the countdown thing to your right....that's correct, it's complete! Brad is home! Brad arrived home yesterday around 2:30 from Brazil. We were so excited to see him. We had balloon, posters and his friends brought a poster for him to run through like at a football game. It was great! He walked around the corner in the airport and we all screamed! He hugged Sherry, put his stuff down and ran through the poster and my mom was on the other side. He grabbed my mom and didn't let go for several minutes. We ate a Village Inn, which is Brad's favorite restaurant and then headed home. He was so surprised to see a yard, and nice chairs and carpet. He took his shoes off and walked very gingerly on to the carpet saying, "This carpet is SO nice." After he was released and before he met all the people at the house, he went to take a shower. His comment on the way into the bathroom was, "I'm going to take a shower with out wearing sandals. This is weird." We are so glad to have Brad home. Thanks to everyone who came and saw him at the airport and at the house. It's always so nice to have so much support of family and friends. Love you Brad! 


I need to get more airport pictures from Sherry...I got caught up in the moment and forgot to take more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm so excited that Brad's home! Yeah!! I can't wait to see him. I was way sad to not be able to come down last night...we had friends from England visiting. Anyway, I heard YOUR good news!! Way to keep it a secret! CONGRATS!!! Personally, I hope it's a boy...having one of each is awesome. Let me know if you need anything!! Love ya!
I am glad that your brother is home now maybe you can rest a little! I remember when Ned and Bob came home I was so excited that I couldn't breath!
Melanie--So exciting! I thought you would have something posted already. Brad looks a lot more grown. That's got to be great to have him home. You are so quick and on top of things. It looks like your previous comment is giving away some secrets for you. Congratulations! I am very excited for you. How far along?? I hope for your sake that you are not too sick. It can be miserable! Good Luck and Congratulations!!
Who doesn't love Village Inn?
YEAH!! Welcome home brad. I bet your mom is so excited!!
Oh yay! Welcome home Brad!
Post a Comment