This is what happens on a snowy, indoor, Saturday afternoon when you give into your little girl when she asks so sweetly, "Mom, can I paint your toes?"
It took 10 minutes to put it on and 30 minutes to take it off and repaint them so she could still admire her work. She calls nail polish "paintnails" and offers to paint everyone's nails including Ned's. I sure hope I get a picture of that if he ever gives in.
7 comments:
What a good Mom you are. Not sure if I would give in!!
Looks great! I hope Ned gives in too!
Haha! So cute! You should have left them that way...very glamorous! :)
How funny! You know, the penalty in our house for Cody falling asleep during a family movie night is the girls paint his toenails. Then no one says anything and we wait for him to notice--one time it was the next day! Awesome. How have you been feeling? Your baby photos are darling!
Awesome! Such a good sport :)
Love it Melanie! What a great sport you are. You probably made her whole day, just by letting her do that for you!
Awesome!!
Post a Comment