Saturday, February 6, 2010

Everyone Loves Getting Flowers


These are the flowers that I received on Thursday. I know you are all thinking, "Ned was so thoughtful to send you flowers. AHHH." Well, you're wrong. These flowers are from the Vice President of Sales at Philips Respironics. Every month that Ned is the top salesman, I get flowers! So in a way he sent them to me. I have gotten flowers three or four times. They are always a beautiful arrangement with a card that says:

Melanie,
Thank you for supporting Ned to help him become the number one Patient Interface Rep for the month of December (or whatever month we are dealing with).
Joe Moffett

We also get gift VISA gift cards with a note addressed to both Ned and me. I have to say that so far I am really enjoying the celebrations of this company. I am so proud of Ned too. He has worked so hard this past year and it is great to see one of the "Big wigs" recognize him. It's also nice that a company would recognize the wife and the fact that supporting your husband is a big deal. Good job Honey! And Joe Moffett, if you're reading this, Thanks for all the gorgeous flowers!

8 comments:

Joanne said...

Wow, maybe I should get Garrett to apply for a job there! hee hee. That's awesome!

Andy and Katy said...

Holy Cow. That is awesome! Good for Ned too, he is a hard worker. He should be glad that he got the heck out of Praxair when he did.

G'n'R lives said...

Those were for Valentines Day.....lol

The Fowers Clan said...

That's really neat! Wow my little brother, what a proud moment! The State of Utah just keeps taking things away from us, I never get flowers from the Govenor!

Erika Wilder said...

That is really nice Melanie! It's too bad more companies don't recognize the other spouse. Ned travels a lot! Rich travels, and it is not easy being a single mom. You put up with a lot of out of town trips! You are a good woman. You deserve them. They are beautiful! That is also great that Ned is doing so well! Way to go Ned!

Amanda said...

That's awesome! I love jobs that use positive reinforcement. It really does work! Plus everyone really does love getting flowers. Good job Ned!

Miss Candace said...

Wahoo, what a perk!! You deserve it. It does take a very supportive wife for a guy to succeed :) Good job Ned! It really is great that they recognize hard workers.

Janiel said...

That is so great that his company does that!! How have you been feeling lately?? Are you ready?
I come down in two weeks and I hope I get to see you and your mom at Brightyn's blessing. :)