- Abby threw up for an entire day. Somewhere in the middle of that I told Ned that she didn't have a fever but that her color was all wrong. Her reply to all of this was, "Mom, my color is fine. It's yellow just like it always is."
- Today I was driving behind a dude on I-86 and every time changed lanes he used the wrong blinker.
- This week I was walking through stores and I decided that I want to be one of those cute people who can wear those fun scarves. You know the ones you wear even if it's not snowing outside.
- Somehow this week while I was trying to watch an episode of Glee (my new guilty pleasure) online I got signed up for a free trial of Netflix. I am so not going to use that. I have a DVR.
- We learned this week that Zoey hates peaches and that when she's done eating she almost falls out of her Bumbo chair trying to get away from the spoon.
- Zoey would rather swing in her doorway jumper than jump. She fell asleep in it. Video in a future post. Funny stuff.
- Today when I cried (I do that now and then), Abby told me, "Mom, it's okay sometimes people cry. You can cry. Do you want one of my ring?"
- Abby would rather "swim" using a ring floaty than anything else. Although it must have Buzz and Woody on it.
- It's hard to spend a week without a DVR when you're used to it. And also, it annoys me when certain shows are not available online.
- Abby makes the best backseat driver. She usually tells me to slow down...oops. But today she told me, "Mom, go faster than that car. GO GO!!"
- We played "I Spy" a total of 30 times today. Abby's a pretty good little competitor.
- The other day Ned got something out of my car and when he came back in the house he told me, "Your car smells like an airplane." Weird, but not as weird as the fact that I thought that same thing when I got out of it.
And finally....
- Feather bed mattress toppers are wonderful until your kid barfs on it and it has to be dry cleaned.
See I told you....randomness.
2 comments:
Maybe the blinker guy was trying to mess with you.
I think I shall try that in the future.
Haha ohhh this is hilarious,sad,and ironic at the same time. Man, and I though married life with kids would be boring....I guess not!
Post a Comment