Tuesday, March 29, 2011

More Thoughts:

  • My brain is overflowing with thought and it's too late to call someone.  To those on my speed dial - you're welcome.
  • I'm way bummed that they are tearing down the entire Ogden temple.  We got married there and it really bums me out.
  • Today I came home and there were two bags of dark chocolate macadamia nuts from Hawaii.  Delicious!  I get them every year at this time.  Robert Herrmann brings them back for me.  He knows that they are my favorite. 
  • It's the my last year in my 20's and I feel okay about that.
  • I have been back blogging.  So if you happen to look at my archive and you notice that the years 2004-2007 have magically materialized, that is why.
  • Going through old pictures makes me really happy for the way things are now.
  • I wish that I had some of the dresses that Lucy wears on I Love Lucy.  Some of them are stunning.
  • My birthday list is still pretty long.  Everyday it gets a little longer.
  • Today I noticed that I bought 4 gallons of milk last Friday and we have already gone through 3.  
  • It's garbage night.  This means that I have to go out in the cold and move the cans.  
  • To make Abby go to bed at night I am always promising her we'll do something fun the next day.  I rarely make good on that promise.  She usually forgets. 
  • Zoey has figured out how to stand up in the middle of the floor all by herself. 
  • It's pathetic that when the temperature outside reaches 50 degrees we all think it's warm and head outside. 
  • I wish that at this time of night there were better shows on. I'm bored.  
  • I think tomorrow I will go and buy Tangled. According to FB I am the only one in the world without a copy.
  • I really want to go see Celine in Vegas again.  That's right, I said, AGAIN.
  • I can't wait for tulips to come up.  My favorite flower.
  • I need a haircut.  My bangs are way too long.  
  • I haven't found any gray hairs in a while.  Maybe I pulled them all out.
  • The end.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I didn't know they were tearing down the OT. Sad, I don't think it's that ugly. It was kind of cool and spacey. There those crazy mormons go again, sweeping everything ugly under the rug;). Though I must admit the only time I've been there was for your wedding.