Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Zoey's One Year Stats

I took Zoey to the doctor today for her 12 month check up.  Her ears were clear thank heavens and everything looked great.  
Weight: 19 lbs. = 15th percentile
Height: 28 3/4 = 40th percentile
 She is just a small thing.   They also drew her blood.  An actual blood draw from her arm.  It was horrifying.  She did really pretty good, but I guess that is the new thing.  They run a full panel on the 12 month old babies - at least the Ogden Clinics do.  
At any rate, my child is cute, small and perfect!
I think the look on her face says, "I think I can walk over there....It seems scary though."

3 comments:

Inc Magazine said...

Nothing wrong with "little" girls. That's what I keep telling myself anyway :)

Inc Magazine said...

oops... this is Ainsley. Guess I'm signed in on one of Terence's accounts.

Joanne said...

Holy cow...a full blood draw? That's insane. Glad she survived and is healthy!