Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thoughts:

  • It's birthday month at the house.  We're 2/3 the way through them and it's been pretty great.
  • I love spring.  It makes me want to listen to Nelly Furtado, watch every episode of FRIENDS, plant flowers, go for walks, and buy new capris.  
  • Ever since my cold thing I had a while back, I can't get ears to pop right.  The air in my head (no comments there) won't equalize.  
  • My kids keep getting ear infections and I'm afraid that they both will need tubes.  
  • I am still an Activity Days leader and I'm trying to enjoy it. It's hard though. 
  • I love reading to Abby at night before bed.  Her favorite book lately is "The Quiltmaker's Gift".
  • My sister and brother are both getting married this summer and I am so excited for them both.
  • Abby is super excited because she will be a flower girl for both of them.  She really wants, "A dress with jewels."
  • I want to miss teaching, but I don't.
  • I am really glad that I am where I am this time of year VS last year (post baby).
  • I quit, well actually never got started on my cousin Holly's 6 week challenge.  I want to feel like a quitter, but I don't.  I was too sick to work out and I seriously sat for a week or more. Plus birthday month is a hard month to stop eating sweets.  
  • I'm compiling a list of what I want for my birthday and the list is long and is comprised of expensive items.  
  • I have to take Zoey tomorrow and they are going to stab her with needles.  Sad day ahead.
  • I keep pulling gray hairs out. It's time to highlight my hair.
  • The end. 

6 comments:

Katherine Thompson said...

Whenever a need a smile or a laugh I read your blog. I love how I can imagine everything you are writing coming right out of your mouth! Love it! Love you!

Jenny said...

Try taking a sudafed (the real stuff that you have to show your id for at the pharmacy) for your ears.

I'm helpful.
You're welcome.

Pieces of Us said...

oh Mel, I love your blog. I am in Achievement Days too..not as fun as I thought it would be...plus it doesn't help that I have no idea what I'm doing...

Joanne said...

Love your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!

wallis said...

Geez. Let the posts keep coming.

Thanks for the randomness.

Amanda said...

I started going grey at 23...been coloring ever since!

And congrats to your siblings!