This may be a rant. It might be whining. Those are probably incredibly similar. Who knows. I've been in kind of a mood lately. A bad one. I think I am hiding it pretty well. Maybe not. Things keep happening that totally tick me off. Today Zoey pooped in the tub. It was seriously gross. I obviously had to clean that up all by myself. Why her poop couldn't have been logs this time around, I'll never know. Dang fiber. Last week the kitchen sink clogged and try as I might I couldn't fix that myself. My brother and my dad came to my rescue. It was clogged way down the pipe and they had to use the snake/auger thing. The week before that, the fridge broke. The water distributer (think that's what it was called) broke. Brad came to my rescue for that too. The water had apparently been dripping and leaking for who knows how long. I noticed it when I found water in the basement all over the work bench. The floor under the fridge was soaked. See, the best part about the floor under the dishwasher and fridge is that it isn't finished. It's just wood. No tile or linoleum. That is the product of our previous dishwasher disaster. The bottom line is that the fridge spit water all over the place. The sink flooded water, water + Drano, and seriously gross gunk all over the kitchen. As if that wasn't enough, today there was poop in my bathtub. Water is now the enemy. It's now a necessary evil.
With all this talk about water, I just went to the the fridge to get a glass of ice water and the ice maker is broken. Crap. I went to sink to get the water because the water out of the fridge was too slow. The faucet on the sink is leaking all over the place. Awesome. I need to do a load of laundry, but I'm scared to death to put water in the machine. It may explode and create a Sorcerer's Apprentice type situation. I think sitting here with juice is much safer.
3 comments:
Melanie! I am so sorry! Sounds like you have been having a VERY rough time! Things like that always seem to come in sets of three! GRRRR! Hope today is better! -Zara
Oh Mel! I'm so sorry. That stinks big time. You're more than welcome to come to Logan and visit. We don't have water issues...yet!
Oh I am sorry...But I'm laughing about Zoey pooping in the tub - but it just happened to me the other night with Brightyn - It is so gross to clean it out and then you have to disinfect the tub toys and the tub also! Yuck!!
Post a Comment